- Inspect your jewelry regularly to make sure stones and clasps are secure.
- Remove jewelry before showering or cleaning.
- Remove jewelry before exercise or rigorous activities.
- Put your Ro Collective jewelry on after applying makeup, cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes, and lotions. These products may contain chemicals that can potentially cause damage.
- When cleaning your jewelry, use warm water and a dot of dishwashing soap. Scrub gently from underneath stones with a soft brush.
- Take your time and be gentle when cleaning your delicate fine jewelry.
- Remember to store your jewelry in a jewelry box or Ro Collective suede pouch.
Rosario Navia, Founder & Designer
Image By Andrew Werner